1. There is a gap or crack in the ceramic tile. The waterproof materials filled in the gaps of ceramic tiles fall off or age and the ceramic tiles break, which is easy to cause water vapor to enter and mold to grow; mold is also easy to grow at the porcelain falling part of bathtub. By producing spores, mold can easily cause allergic reactions, including eye itching, runny nose, stuffy nose, cough, etc. In severe cases, it can also cause skin rash and aggravate asthma. Experts suggest that if any gap is found in the toilet tile, professionals should be invited to repair it in time and replace the damaged tile in time.
2. Excessive moisture. Too much moisture in the toilet is also easy to breed mold. There are more than 100000 kinds of mould on the earth. The toilet is one of the favorite places for mould. All surfaces in toilets where water may accumulate shall be kept dry. Experts suggest that the use of moisture-proof partition materials can effectively prevent the toilet from moisture. For example, the anti Beite profile can prevent the wet condition of the toilet to the greatest extent.
3. The exhaust fan is not installed correctly. Laurie Ross, MD, editor of allergy and asthma today magazine, said that the toilet exhaust fan must be installed correctly to ensure good indoor and outdoor ventilation, and can completely discharge indoor particles, exhaust gas and moisture. If the exhaust fan is not installed correctly, the moisture may be discharged into the ceiling mezzanine, and the moisture is still in the room, which will cause the growth of mold and eventually lead to indoor air pollution. Therefore, the exhaust fan must be installed by professional construction personnel, and carefully check whether it can operate normally during the acceptance.
4. Use irritant cleaner. Experts say detergents containing ammonia and chlorine should be avoided, not to mention mixed use. Such harmful substances can easily stimulate the skin and lungs, and eventually induce or aggravate asthma.
5. Faucets are not often disinfected. Faucets are easy to be contaminated with harmful bacteria and influenza virus, so they should be disinfected frequently. Experts suggest that the use of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution (hydrogen peroxide) or vegetable oil, regularly wipe the faucet disinfection, can kill bacteria and viruses.
6. Hang the plastic shower curtain. Vinyl plastic shower curtains contain phthalates, which are harmful to reproductive health. Experts suggest that it is best to use nylon shower curtains or polyester shower curtains that can be washed repeatedly.
7. Use strong detergent. Some strong toilet cleaners burn the skin easily. Experts suggest using soda powder and hydrogen peroxide to make paste cleaner, daub it on the ceramic tile, wipe it off after 30 minutes, the effect of cleaning the stains is as good, and it's healthy.
8. Tap water without filter. Chlorine is a common chemical in tap water. When showering with hot water, the body will inhale chlorine containing steam into the body, which may lead to fatigue and fatigue, and the risk of asthma, bronchitis, bladder cancer and breast cancer will also increase. Experts suggest that you can install indoor tap water filter, or install filter device on shower.
9. There is old paint on the water pipe. Lead may be contained in used paint or used metal tools. Lead can damage human reproductive ability, and easily lead to learning disabilities, lead poisoning and even death. Lead may be found in the toilet pipes of old houses, color patterns on drinking glasses, vinyl plastic products, metal gadgets, etc. It is better to repaint the harmless water-based paint, or change the material as the case may be.
10. Asbestos is contained in insulating materials, gypsum and other building materials. Lead, mould and asbestos are three major household health threats in the process of house renovation. Asbestos may be contained in floor, insulating materials, gypsum and other building materials. Inhalation of asbestos can lead to asbestos deposition (lung disease) or cancer. The United States banned the use of asbestos in building materials in 1972. Therefore, we should try to keep away from these three harmful substances.
With the summary above Jinan toilet partition, I hope it can help our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: or call us for consultation, and we will do our best to solve it for you